A. Hexagram four-teen is called Da You, or Great Possessing. Various interpretations include Possession in Great Measure or The Great Possession. The lower trigram is Qian: force or heaven, and the upper trigram is Li: radiance or fire.
B. The Judgment
1. Possession in Great Measure.
2. Supreme success.
C. The Image
1. Fire in heaven above: a) The image of Possession in Great Measure. b) Thus the superior man curbs evil and furthers good, And thereby obeys the benevolent will of heaven.
With this hexagram, we see a person who has overtime acquired
great possessions and that is due not so much to that person’s position in life,
but also it should reflect his ability to champion virtuous acts performed by
others, and suppressing other acts that are not so much virtuous.
Another thing to keep in check is to not let your possessions dictate
the crucial decisions that must be made in your daily life. Remain detached from
your possessions, there are things to be considered as utility or common
happenstance by-products, meaning the possession must match the position that that person holds in life. Such be it, a king should have an indoor pool. Not so
much for a common person.
The theme now is harvest, time to pick and save our accumulating
products on our overloaded wagon. Although the farmer has an expansive spread,
his focus is on one tree at a time. Be not the one who wants to match his neighbor
in any aspect, even grains of sands are not, more or less equal.
If one is as he should be, as it relates to the sentiments stated
above, others will take heed, and rally to his aide, like unto a gift from
My Internet Business Success Formula for Beginners - Your Proven Path to Success in 2021
Summery: By success, I mean making your first $1m million online within one year even as a beginner. By beginner, I mean someone who is new to online business; has less than 10,000 followers; and has not made his or her first $10,000. If you're a beginner and wish to make it big online, in short, you want to be counted a success, read on.
To say it mildly, online businesses are minting millionaires in droves and this is the best time in all of human history to jump online and create wealth for you and loved ones faster than you ever thought possible. This is not utopian.
It used to take companies at least one hundred years to move from their humble beginnings to global brands. Global brands like P&G (1837), Nestle (1866), Heineken (1864) readily come to mind.
On the other hand, it took each of Microsoft (1975), Apple (1976), Amazon (1994) and Google (1998) less than 10 years to become household names.
Making it big is not limited to tech giants. Individuals are making a killing online in fields as varied and mundane as online training, physical fitness, and writing (otherwise called blogging).
Take as an example Brendon Burchard. He is an online trainer who started circa 2009. Today he has over 3 million students in over 100 countries. Hiss impact is so massive, Oprah refers to him as "One of the most successful online trainers in history." His networth is estimated at N22million.
Another example is Ramit Sethi. He launched his first blog in 2004 and in 2018 was featured in Fortune and Forbes simultaneously. In the same year, Forbes featured Ramit side-by-side with Warren Buffet and estimated his networth at $25m.
Making it big is not limited to the menfolk. Chalene Johnson, the global physical fitness icon, has an estimated networth of $10million, while Marie Forleo has estimated networth of $14million.
While Chalene Johnson has been a household name as a physical fitness coach for over 30 years, Marie Forleo catapulted to fame within the last 10 years aided by her Marie TV, online training, coaching and books.
The fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to make it big is to harness the power of the internet. As the internet gurus say, to succeed online, do what works. In short, do not try to reinvent the wheel.
The internet is a paradigm shift. While it has created stupendous wealth for those who master its ecosystem, it has also accelerated the gap between those who know how it works and those who don't.
Generally, whenever there is a paradigm shift, the knowledge base is reset to zero and everyone has to learn anew. To learn fast and easy, it's necessary to follow a proven path.
To succeed and thrive, you should follow what I dub Internet Business Success Formula For Beginners. As you know, there is order in the universe. If there were no order there would have been chaos. My Internet Business Success Formula For Beginners is a brief but powerful framework that shows you how to succeed Online. If you follow it, you'll succeed. If you don't, you will fail.
The formula consists of 7 steps. Here are they:
Learn day and night
Despite its seeming plug and play simplicity, the internet is a complex ecosystem. To succeed you must learn day and night because change is fast and furious, with basic algorithms changing overnight. Learning enables you to have depth and breadth and keeps you evergreen
Here is the highlight of the things you should learn. Learn:
• How the internet is evolving
• How to be visible
• How to connect with people
• How to build a list
• How to write scripts
• How to create products
• How to make your products discoverable
• How money is made online
Be Visible Off and Online
Being visible requires you increase your off and online footprints so you become known and start building credibility and gravitas. Here are the things you should do to increase your visibility:
• Have listening posts (mailing lists, social media platforms, podcasts)
• Have satellite towns/cities (guest posting, befriend social media influencers.)
• Stage events and develop your own platforms such as YouTube channel.
• Court the media
To attract strangers, visitors, friends and former enemies into loyal customers and true fans you have to build relationships. While it makes sense to have a vast relationship base, it's more important to build a base of true fans. Here are the things you should do to build relationships:
• Give out valuable things, like books and e-books, free
• Reach out to your other online influencers
• Extend a hand of fellowship to strangers you meet by providing advice
• Help out with specialized information wherever you can, example in forums
• Make recommendations in areas you have authority; don't be shy
• Join people together as a connector
• Ask for help wherever you're challenged, again don't be shy.
Build A Mailing List
Make building your mailing list a priority so you have whom to market and sell to tomorrow. There is a raging argument online as to what comes first: mailing list on product. As a beginner don't be distracted by these chicken and egg arguments. List and product are the two sides of the same coin: you online business. Just note that with a list you can market what you don't have through affiliate marketing but a product with a list takes you nowhere. Also note that as a beginner you will not be able to do affiliate marketing. So build you list and pursue your product evenhandedly. Here is how to approach building your list:
• Start a mailing list from day one (at least now you know).
• Begin with the low hanging, medium hanging, and finally high hanging fruits
• Build a segmented list to enable you tailor your messages
• Employ an affordable mailing or contact management system
• Invite people personally to join your list and be persistent
• Give away valuable incentives, such as books, video lessons, etc.
• Keep at it day and night
Have Something To Offer (Create Products)
Create products to sell so you can add more value to your followers. People will follow you because you have something to offer them. When you do, you will make money but making money should not be your primary consideration. When you do it well, the money will come. Here are the things you should do:
• Equip yourself with knowledge and wisdom
• Write and refine your intellectual properties to perfection
• Be consistent and focus on things that will last, the evergreens
• Specialize so people know what you stand for
Learn how to Market and Sell Online
Marketing and selling are the lynchpins that bring in the money. The most successful business owners online excel in marketing and selling. Invest a big percentage of what you generate into marketing to generate more sales and continue growing your business. Here are the things you should do to boost marketing and sales:
• Learn how to use marketing to grow your business
• Understand the psychology of buying and buyer behavior
• Learn how to build your business pipeline
• Learn how to build and optimize your sales funnel
• Learn how to craft sales scripts that convert visitors to customers
• Learn how to use social media for marketing
• Learn how to set up your landing pages
• Pursue selling with gusto because to sell is human but don't be salesy
Master Strategies to Win Long Term
Succeeding on a sustainable way online is a marathon. Commit to it for the long haul. Develop insight how effort is monetized online and where money is made along the value chain. Know that Rome, as they say, was not built in a day. If you pursue online business as a sprint or one hundred meters dash, you'll give up too soon and fail. Here are the things you should do at this point:
• Master and refine your winning game plan
• Master the four phases of online business (learning, audience, product, sales)
• Develop a long term view
• Keep keeping things evergreen
• Diversify into adjacent winning areas as you become more confident
• Develop offline assets to mitigate your online risks.
• Repeat and build on the principles of excellence
There you have them, the seven planks that constitute my Internet Business Success Formula. You may be wondering, where is technology, after all we are talking about the internet. The truth is, technology pervades all the seven steps, but technology remains what it is, an enabler. Technology enables you to scale and reach thousands online, but in the end relationships triumph. So we talk about hi-tech, hi-touch.
In the long run you must master technologies that enable you learn day and night, be visible off and online, build relationships, build a mailing list, create products, learn how to market and sell online, and master strategies to win long term.
Knowing the technical aspects or technology is important because you're dealing with machines and technology will help you scale and automate but it's not a paramount condition for success for a beginner.
Success online is anchored in the two magic numbers: 10,000 customer base and $10,000 monthly recurring income. You can achieve both easily if you follow the 7-Step Internet Business Success Formula I have given you in this article. Once you hit these numbers, you're ready to leverage technology to scale. That will be the subject of another article.
Paul is the creator of iSchool, iBFC (Internet Business Foundation Course, iBMC (Internet Business Mastery Course), Content Marketing Mastery Course and BWC ( Book Writing Clinic) where he teaches how to build business online, and write books among others. The founder of Vision & Talent Training Group, he is the author of Bridges to the Customer's Heart, dubbed The Customer Service Bible. Richmond Dayo Johnson, referred to him as "One of Nigeria's most authentic experiential writers." His clients include Fortune 500 and some of Nigeria's biggest corporations including Dangote, First Bank, and Nestoil Group (whose clients include ExxonMobil, Chevron, Shell, and NNPC, amongst others). Paul has been featured in The Guardian, Vanguard, and SilverBird TV. A McKinsey Executive Panel Member, he's a Platinum Author at EzineArticles.Com with 49 articles. Paul's E-Product Development Blueprint For Beginners published on Medium has been downloaded over 1,000 times. A trainer par excellence, overall, Paul has trained over 5,000 in his banking and consulting careers and has over 350,000 training man-hours under his belt. Paul is always happy to help executives write books, create courses, and build their expert empires. Invite Paul to speak at your retreat, strategy or quarterly review session on Winning As A Team. Email: [mailto:email@example.com]firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: [https://www.pauluduk.com/page]https://www.pauluduk.com/page.
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?My-Internet-Business-Success-Formula-For-Beginners---Your-Proven-Path-to-Success-in-2021&id=10409900] My Internet Business Success Formula For Beginners - Your Proven Path to Success in 2021
A. Hexagram one is directly related to The Creative Principle, The Origin, hence, the source of all sources.
Another variation would be that which sustains the earth, as earth hangs from its Heavenly Tread. It is like a clock, it works or sustains this this-ness via providing the correct time for all mandated evolutional occurrences, this is only because all of the parts are as they should be, such that, why is the moon there? Equilibrium.
1. The Creative works sublime success, like the prisoner in solitary confinement, you are within your temple, which is your solitary body. You must ready yourself with such tools as Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga, Meditation, and any forms of activities that are deemed to make you somewhat strong-minded and untiring. In essence, always be ready for the long haul.
2. The Creative:
The Dragon Hides and makes himself strong and untiring. The creative or on these types of days we can say, as in heaven, so as it is here on earth, like that of a raindrop, which travels from one realm to another.
B. The Image
1. The movement of heaven is full of power
a) Ready yourself please for long life, leave the wonders of heaven to the originator, just sustain in your uniquely given vessel, ready your body for Long Life, always be ready for the long haul
b) Thus there is a sublime success, staying on the right path brings just rewards. For you.
II. My interpretation
A. The Creative can be seen when we view the vastness of the sky and believe me, there is also a boundary somewhere up and out there, just as a glass that holds water, or the Qi within the body, containment. Knowing when to retreat, and when to advance, only the Sage knows that, after regular meditation, it becomes a knack. Update: (6-25-19) "If you think Snake, and within the hour, you see a snake, that's solid."
1. Again, this ability represents one who is in accord with heaven here on earth, UNION. For this date, it means the Dragon, or in a sense one who forges himself for pending or ceaseless activity. We see also with this hexagram that of the creative being both, above and below, hence, as above, so below. And don't tell me, fog.
If you look at the ground you will see heaven seated there firmly on the plateau of earth, even the clouds obey.
From earth, that layer of atmosphere seated firmly on earth is the connecting aspect of heaven, more or less. Mind you now, at times, the atmosphere that directly surrounds us now, has more than average influence on our current activities, it is from above.
Now today we are under the influence of The Creative. With this, we also see the Sage who will appear to some to be above it all, yet The One who is the common cause, The Great and The Origination of Power, hence, The Darkness that surrounds all Lights. Ready Yourself, and know this, The Dragon even with his profound vastness, sustains earth by hiding within a drop of water.
From Brian Solis's new book that helps your business build, cultivate, and measure success in social media industry and network of relevance. You would not miss this one, now that Facebook and Twitter are good sources of targets of your marketing plan.
What will catch the eyes of the people is what you have offered to them, in which your customer may add personal value to it. Your redeemable special coupon is a great help when ready.
While social networks are for you to connect with other people in other countries, the idea does not limit there. This can be a helpful resource in promotion for your marketing and sales.
Word of Mouth Marketing
This is not just a word mouth thing, if you want to have more customers, offer them something of which it caters their need. As such, for example, a certain company has offered an iPad in celebration with its 5th year anniversary. In order to qualify, the user or customer must have to send a tweet using the hashtag. This case, you are not only generating income, but also traffic.
Aaron Magnes, director of business development of Zappos, "It's easier for them to embrace openness." Zappos continues to emerge to success for the thought that they proactively sharing the company culture and values that creates humanizing effect that invites people to be part of their community.
Eliason, who is the director of digital care Comcast, uses social network such as Twitter to help 200 to 300 subscribers a day. His desire to success does not rely on money, but earning the hearts of his customer.
Morgan Johnston, Jet Blue's Manager of Corporate Communications, listens to the people who are active on the Social Web in order to improve company processes and customer service. "Think of Twitter as the canary in the coal mine. We watch for customers' discussions about amenities we have, and what they'd like to see made better."
Using Twitter, you can identify your targeted groups and prospects that you could offer them.
Not only do Twitter and Facebook help you in dealing with your orders from your customer, but also you can develop and engage for a better business when you have found out the downsides of your customer relations.
According to Brian Soilis, it is the act employing a strategy that compiles links and company posts elsewhere and aggregates them into one channel.
Undeniably true, you can make money out from Twitter, like what Brian Solis has revealed to you. If you find this article helpful in any case, please leave some comments or visit me at my blog.
And besides Brian Solis, Howard Shen [http://www.howardshen.com/os/outsource-mlm-today.html] has more to offer you for free! Get some ideas about make money out of twitter [http://www.howardshen.com/2010/06/28/twitter-secrets-to-maximize-your-money-in-socially-savvy-companies-brian-solis-revealed/] as you visit his blog site. Cheers to your success!
Article Source: [http://EzineArticles.com/?Twitter-Secrets-to-Maximize-Your-Money-in-Socially-Savvy-Companies---Brian-Solis-Revealed!&id=4526936] Twitter Secrets to Maximize Your Money in Socially Savvy Companies - Brian Solis Revealed!
A. Hexagram six is related to Conflict. Another variation would be the idea of a cautious halt during the moving forward with our fixed plans, or heaven above and water below, which I have noticed prove to be detrimental to drivers, the more water, the less traction. Going through to the end brings misfortune, that is unless you are going to see the Great Man, your doctor, that would be a good place to chance travel in order to have something done at this time.
1. Now is not a good time to cross the great water. I say that because as the image depicts, that of conflict, with water below or anything involving water, be on the lookout. There is some headway if one observes and uses care during deliberation. 2. Conflict
B. The Image
1. Heaven and water go their opposite ways; danger and expansiveness a) The image of Conflict, the rabbit in the briar patch b) Thus, it furthers one to see the great man
II. My interpretation
A. In terms of interrelating with other people, conflict evolves when we use speech to defile others, so with that, the moving of hands is the next stage of conflict and then the violation of others personal space. Over the years I have noticed that this hexagram brings with it a high number of wrecks, so be extra careful when traveling if you really have to move about today. Go your planned route and return with care.
1. Again, now is not a good time to cross the great river, in plain words, keep travel at a minimal, if at all possible. Remember, the only resolution at this time is not to try and force or forge on into the unknown thereby wondering from "The Way." Be patient at this time and wait on The Will of Heaven, that is when we can say indeed, As Above, so below, Heaven over Heaven (Hexagram 1). Right now, we see the image of Heaven over water, that of conflict. Go out to the beach and look and believe me that Great White is out there somewhere, there is no bridge to cross that vastness, so again, be patient and wait on the will of heaven.
A. Hexagram twenty-three is related to or has reference to Peeling Off, hence, the splitting apart of something.
Another variation would be the idea of peeling off something such as an onion to get to the core of the origin. The time is not correct for drastic movements in any direction; at best stay still and wait on the will of heaven. Again, there is no advantage in whatever direction one might take at this time, if you do, take it slow.
1. Now is not a good time to cross the great water. I say that because as the image depicts, that of the mountain which sits upon the earth. There is no movement with this instance. There is some headway if one recognizes that like the mountain keeping still fares well at this time and yield to the times of meditation and planning for upcoming strategic activities.
2. Splitting Apart:
This is the times of Falling Apart. One must at most strengthen his or her present position by strengthening those below, that way peace and stability are ensured. Remember, the mountain has for its support the earth, in order to fortify the foundation of the mountain, it will fare well to ensure that the density of the earth, or else there will be a collapse. Help from above fortifies the foundation. The bottom of the barrel supports the contents.
B. The Image
1. Mountain sitting on the earth
a) In whatever you do expect little movement, except when ensuring the plans of others
b) Thus there is no advantage in whatever direction movement is made, unless you are just lucky, the four leaf clover
II. My interpretation
A. There is a tendency for things to collapse at this time; no matter how well planned the objectives. It’s just not the time. Again, all I can see for today is go nowhere, do nothing, take no action whatever at this time the best resolve is to ensure the plans of others, forego your own plans until a later date.
1. Again, now is not a good time to cross the great river, in plain words, there will be going and coming with some loss. The hexagram has more to do with that bad dream you had last night, and trust me, I know you did. As the hexagram denotes while one is asleep there is an attempt to saw one of the legs of the bed by a prankster, hence, interference of sleep or a bad dream, so to speak. I did too. The core of your body is at work insuring homeostasis at this time. That could be the reasons for the hexagram warnings against any kind of activities at this time. Most hexagrams have the effects of three days before, and three days after an indicated change. In three days, there are two things about to happen, an eclipse and the spring equinox. Remember, that there is no success in seeking any destinations at this time. The weak prevail over the strong and correct. The superior person recognizes the effects of time and adheres to the fact that at this time within the continuum the inferior men will at this time be predominating. (Update 7-8-2019) Splitting apart sort of reminds one of an Earthquake. It recalls the situation of the bell curve and degrees of movement, in this incident, there are three days before and three days after the main event.
Keep your household prepared and safe with the RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio . Get emergency weather alerts for your area, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms. A table lamp & 1W LED flashlight lights up dark spaces and areas and serves as backup lighting should the power goes out, while a special flashing red light...
Keep your household prepared and safe with the RunningSnail Solar Crank NOAA Weather Radio. Get emergency weather alerts for your area, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and severe storms. A table lamp & 1W LED flashlight lights up dark spaces and areas and serves as backup lighting should the power goes out, while a special flashing red light alarm lets you signal for help or issue a warning. The Weather Radio powers up easily—the hand crank charges a 2000mAh rechargeable battery for up to 12 hours of light or 4 to 6 hours of radio time. The radio can also be charged with 3 AAA batteries (not included) or using the included USB cable or built-in solar charging panel.