1.  When a new cycle begins, there will be some mistakes. But these cause no harm if a man recognizes them and immediately turns away from them. The opportunities presented by a new beginning are not lost by minor diversions, provided these do not become fixed in one's behavior.
2.  A New Cycle does not begin without a man's full and active participation. Events will not force themselves upon him. Look to the example of others for the proper way to proceed.
3.  There are those who waver and try first one path and then another. This can be dangerous if it means abandoning what is right and falling into something evil. But if such experiments are done always with the purpose of finding a better and purer path, no harm will result.
4.  If a man is surrounded by inferior companions, following the right path means launching out on his own and leaving them behind. Such a loss may seem regrettable at the time, but a new beginning requires such a choice.
5.  When a man recognizes that it is time for a new beginning, he must honestly assess those faults of his that stand in the way and need correction. A new beginning is not possible without this kind of resolve, and he will never regret taking the necessary steps.
6.  If a man turns away when the time is ripe for a new beginning, he cannot avoid misfortune. He has failed to act when he fully understands that action is necessary. This demonstrates an unconcerned, wrongful attitude that cannot bode well. Opportunity has presented herself, and she shall not return until the next cycle comes around.
Please Comment, Like and Share